Saturday, May 19, 2012

HOLO LOVE: Layla Ultra Violet

LOOK AT THIS. I WANT TO PUT ALL MY FINGERS IN MY MOUTH AT ONCE. IT WILL TASTE LIKE UNICORNS AND LIGHTNING AND FIRE AND SUGAR AND RAINBOWS AND STAR SPRINKLES.

  hork hork hork

The only other holo-ish polish I have is OPI DS Design, which never looked all that good on the nail. These pictures show nails with neither base nor top coat, although I added Seche Vite later. It in no way impaired the OMGSHINY. I did use the recommended nail buffing device prior to application, but my nails are generally pretty smooth so I don't think it made any difference.

hork hork hork

This would be my favorite polish in the universe ever except that three nails on my right hand were badly chipped within 24 hours. Aaaand I just chipped one on my left. So I think this might make a stunning accent nail but maybe not the best for a full hand. I really need to suck it up and order the Nfu Oh aqua base as that probably would help quite a bit.

  hork hork hork

It is also a nice color in the shade.

  hork hork hork

nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

1 comment:

  1. This is the BEST color in the world, I want it to be the color in my eyes and my toes and everywhere inbetween

    ReplyDelete