Sunday, September 18, 2011

CATASTROPHIC NAIL FAILURE

I suffered a hideous break tonight, no doubt karmic punishment for admiring my glittery nails so under a direct light on Friday, and have whacked them all down to match in keeping with personal policy. In addition, all the pictures I took this week SUCKED, in large part due to vile weather conditions. So you will have to content yourselves with a picture of these lovely Halloween glitter polishes I picked up at Hy-Vee for < $2 apiece.

katydid


Their names are CHUNKY NAIL and PUMPKIN NAIL ENAMEL (or EUSTACE and TIMOTHY as I prefer to call them), and they reek of formaldehyde death. I put the purple one over what was on my toes, and it appears that this may build up to be wearable alone. Time will tell.

COMING UP NEXT WEEK: selections from the China Glaze fall 2011 collection, Metro. Displayed for you with love on my tiny, tiny stubs. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment