Friday, August 10, 2012

GLITTER SHATTER: OPI plus 212-Sephora

I know that everyone is well over the crackle polish by now, but I only recently figured out that it hates Seche Vite with a burning, passionate loathing. So for your passive entertainment I present OPI Gold Shatter with Sephora by OPI 212-Sephora.

  there's a trick to this, right?

Sometimes I am brilliant, smart, and adorable. Other times, you have to smack me in the face with a brick. I didn't realize that 212-SEPHORA was their actual phone number until I had owned this polish upwards of a year. I GOT A 32 COMPOSITE SCORE ON THE ACT, GUYS. PEOPLE LIKE ME VOTE.

Re: phone numbers, I spent an entire board meeting calling various toll free UNICORN numbers (864-2676). None of them were in service except 1-877-UNICORN, which rang and rang and rang. I so desperately wanted its voice mail.

  is this gd polish defective?

I thought the gold shatter would go well with 212-Sephora since the latter's base is a kind of golden black (see also: K-sama as L-sama), but I think the contrast with a black black blackity-black would look better. It would be appropriate next time I go home around a Mizzou game, but that would involve finding out when the games are, and the bay is dry.

  is it my body chemistry?

It was quite kind to my short lil thumbnail, anyway.

  OH MY GOD AM I EVEN HUMAN

WHY DON'T I JUST SPRAY MYSELF WITH ADHESIVE AND TAKE A DUST BATH IN GLITTER yes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment