Wednesday, August 15, 2012

DELICIOUS FISHES: Nicole by OPI Mer-Maid For Each Other

I honestly like the Nicole by OPI line better than Sephora by OPI (except for that unfortunate Kardashian thing WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE SERIOUSLY). This is unusual as my tastes trend toward the expensive, but IT IS WHAT IT IS, as this one complete asshole used to tell me all the time.

Let us feed the mermaid obsession OH YES LET'S.

  A WALKING STUDY IN DEMONOLOGY

Nicole by OPI Mer-Maid for Each Other with an accent nail of L.A. Girls Glitter Addict Nostalgia (whatever). This is a Target exclusive. Because I am classy.

  BEAUTIFUL GARBAGE BEAUTIFUL DRESSES

SUN: shiny.

  obliterated everything she kissed

SHADE: shiny.

  glad I came here with your pound of flesh

It appears similar in the bottle to Just Spotted the Lizard but has more teal and less gold. That means you need them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment