Wednesday, December 5, 2012

THIRD DAY: Holiday Skittles

These were supposed to be evocative of glass ornaments or maybe the old-fashioned light bulbs or something, I don't know, it's FESTIVE.

I think "skittles" is a dumb name for this color split, but that seems to be the generally accepted term.

  can I eat them

PURPLE: Essie Sexy Divide
BLUE: China Glaze Blue Year's Eve
GREEN: Zoya Suvi
RED: Zoya Isla
GOLD: Ulta High Roller
MOONS: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails X-treme Wear Celeb City (wtf)

All except the silver bits were given a nice thick coat of Essie Matte About You.

  NYAAAAAAAAN

I was musing how the Essie is such a nice purple, why don't I ever use that one...because it's a patchy disaster polish OH YEAH I REMEMBER NOW. I am excited because I think that silver may be good for stamping.

  I WANT A HIPPOPOTAMUS FOR CHRISTMAS

That is not very well focused but shows the colors in lovely December morning shade.

My beloved assistant said they look almost art deco. SQUEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment