Wednesday, December 12, 2012

FIFTH DAY: water abstract

So I can't really call this a water marble, but it's...ALSO FESTIVE.

Note: I have only heard two people use the word "festive" in a non-sarcastic or -ironic way: my friend Rob and Lance the UPS person who visits the office. They share several characteristics, which has led me to believe they may be long-lost cousins. Lance calls me "Cookie Lady," which is vaguely annoying.

  CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE AGAIN

OPI An Affair in Red Square, Happy Anniversary!, and the Ulta-exclusive holiday 2012 Skip the Gift Wrap (that rates 89 of 100 on my Dumb Name Scale), finished with two coats of Orly Twilight. For that pearly luster.

  ain't been round since you know when

The middle finger came out pretty well, which is fortunate, considering we have board meetings this week.

  O-U-T spells OUT

The right hand wasn't too horrible. My main issue has been the polish drying too quickly on the water, in part due to the reluctance of the polish still on the brush to drop nicely into the cup. PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT RIGHT or possibly INSANE but QUITTERS NEVER WIN POWERBALL, or something like that.

1 comment:

  1. ooooh the green is beeyootiful!

    I'm trying to type w a red & green glitter gradient over white drying...

    I don't know if I like it but fuck getting glitter off to start over already.

    ReplyDelete