Monday, January 9, 2012

THIS WILL BE OUR YEAR: took a long time to come

I eschewed work during the dead week between Christmas and New Year’s and was rewarded for my trouble by finding a cache of my lemmings at a nail salon. I only allowed myself to purchase ONE so chose OPI’s It’s My Year hoping it would be a good luck charm for 2012.

I slept for a very long time


Pictured here with the very similar Rally Pretty Pink from one of the Serena Williams sets (if anyone figures out why they paired that with a red crackle, enlighten me, because vomit).

catfish


Rally Pretty Pink for comparison on my ring finger (second from bottom) (three coats of each, could have used a fourth). In most lights these looked almost exactly alike.

wait what


You can see the difference more here. Rally Pretty Pink is second from the top.

catfish


It’s My Year on top (I think). Purple and gold are my best non-mermaid colors, so a warm purple with gold shimmer was more or less made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment